Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Awesome Avatar!!!









i bet you know this movie already. Has been on Dec 17, which is yesterday, and that was totally froze me. I love 3D and as far as am concern this was the best movie ever! The texture of The People, and the creature living around sacred place... Dang, I was hypnotized by Pandora.
You know what? The world was just perfect and yes The People has direct bond with nature.
Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) was a bridge between human and Navi. For me Neytiri, the princess, was totally awesome! She just as brave as a man! I love Zoe Saldana as being her.
And what I read from the movie was: HUMAN BEING IS GREEDY! Yea, they wanna build new civilization by bulldozing the sacred tree and killing Navi. We sud take care of nature, befriend with nature, not destroy them!

Beautiful night with special person too ;)
He always know how to lighten me up, and thanks to him for carrying my plastic bag. Hehhehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment